I’m Jade, and right this second i’m 25. This could change…….
I live in the UK, just outside London.
mini bio – Game Aficionado, avid breather, sweetie eater, book addict and full time daydreamer. gamer-tag – meandjd
This is my fan page on facebook. come have a look and like: https://www.facebook.com/meandjdnailart
And then, i looked up a load of questions to answer….. for fun.
- Do you have a middle name? Yup, but i bet you can’t say it right…… Mei-Yoke
- What was your favourite subject in school? In Primary School? Everything, Secondary? Art, College? Photography or Philosophy, University. well I picked my favourite and did a degree in it. So theology and Religious Studies.
- What’s your favourite drink? Drink i drink the most, tea or water. Drink i’d love to have more of? Tea or Mango juice. yumm
- Favourite song at the moment? I guess either ‘Just like Tiger Woods’ by Steel Panther or ‘Lion Man’ by Mumford&sons. Or anything by Sigur Ros.
- Favourite Book? I guess i like ‘Stardust’ and ‘American Gods’ by Neil Gaiman, but i also love many graphic novels Most of all Alan Moore’s.
- Favourite Colour? Purple and Red, but i just love bright colours.
- Favourite Animal? Panda, or MONKEYS!!!
- Did you like school? Primary, yes, Secondary NO, college yes and uni, well it’s gets odd there, first two years i loved, third was bad so no, but i miss it terribly and i’d love to go back or do another degree or a MA.
- Favourite YouTubers? Oh wow, big question. There are many great people. I guess Vlogbrothers are awesome!!!! I feel smarter after watching their videos, and Soul Pancake. Klairedelys is so creative as is Michellephan and pixiwoo, i love davenmayeda’s hair styles, and learning things from scishow and crashcourse. And that’s just for starters, there are so many more like mrweebl, lisaeldridge and pixiwoomadness.
- Favourite Movie? Humm, at the moment Despicable me, cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Amelie, All Pixar, all ghibli, inception, batman, stardust, an so many others.
- Favourite Tv show? Doctor Who, Sherlock, CSI’s, Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb. the list goes on.
- What do you order at Starbucks? Tea…… or that frappa, macca, wacca, doo dah thing that tastes like white chocolate………
- One thing in your closet you cannot live without? clothes……….. yup.
- Name one thing you want to do before you die… Too many things. I have a list, an actually printed list..
- What’s one food you cannot live without? Have i mentioned i like tea….?
- Two Pet Peeves? People who judge others before knowing them, be it on their appearance or what they’ve heard.And people who think they have the right to tell other have to look, behave or what to do. I don’t think anyone has that right over another person.
- Do you like your handwriting? Yes, sometimes, mostly…
- What colour shoes are you wearing? I’m not i’m wearing slipper booties!!!!
- If you were a Crayon, what colour would you be? Well that’s obvious. I’d be Jade, it’s my name after all.
- Hair colour? Black, well natural black, with purple ends
- Glasses? When i feel like admitting i need them….
- Favourite season? Autumn! I love wearing layers but not being too cold and the reds and oranges and Halloween.
- Jacob Black or Edward Cullen? NOSFERATU!!!!!! (This is a stupid question by the way)
- Who are your favourite actor[s]? Johnny lee miller, Joseph Gordon Levitt, tom hardy, martin freeman, Robert Downey jr, Lee Pace, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie. etc etc
- Who is your favourite actress? Angelina Jolie, Lucy Lu, Christina Ricci, Kat Dennings, Emilia Clarke, Elizabeth Gillies, etc etc.
- What is your earliest memory? The night my brother was born, I was around 3.
- Are you nails real? Yes.
- Why do you paint on fakes? Do you wear them? No i don’t wear fake nails, as i have long nails anyway. I use fakes when i’ve either broken a nail and they’re not long enough, or i like my nails and don’t want to get rid of the varnish on them, when i’ve done lots in one day and i need to give my nails and cuticles a rest.
Well, that’s all i can find right now. I can add more of you’re curious to know anything else.