The lovely mommylovesnailpolish nominated me for this award, yay! Thank you.
The award is given and passed on to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
With the recognition of the Sunshine Award comes a list of rules:
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to some of your favorite, deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
Without further ado, a few blogs I have been following, and and would like to pass this onto are:
You guys are great, there were so many others as well though but i thought i should stop here as it would just become a massive list of bloggers who as stunningly creative and great to keep an eye on to see what they come up with.
And for those blogs …I should also point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your thing, don’t worry.
The only thing I would love to see, is your answers to the questions
And here….are your questions:
1. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
-Hopefully in my own place, maybe with my own line of nail varnishes in shades i’d love to have and top coats and base coats. Perhaps even a book on tutorials, and of course video tutorials done.
2. Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
-I’m not sure i was really aware of celebrity as a child. I guess…. It was probably a cartoon character… : S Maybe Sharky… But fist human celeb? Hummm……maybe the spice girls, lol i’m embarrassed to admit that!
3. What is your favorite food?
-There’s this french dish that i love but i can remeber remember it’s name, and them i love anything with oyster sauce in of my friend rice lol
4. If you were invisible, where would you go?
-I think i’d go to Harrods, and wait for closing, then just walk around and do what i want, try on things, play with things etc etc.
5. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
– Hummm kindest. This is actually quite a hard question…. Humm….. Most likely just something as simple as a stranger did something nice i didn’t expect.
6. If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
-Ray Meyers because i’d like to live and get off the island.
7. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
-I’m not going to lie, i had to look up sitcom, i’ve never called anything a sitcom before : S I just call them comedies…… Anyway it would be something like Father Ted, or Red Dwarf really.
8. How many bottles of nail polish do you have? How many is too many?
-I have somewhere around 150 ish. As far as too many? I guess when there’s no more left to buy. lol. I really only buy colour i either like or i have new ones i need. Sometimes i spend ages looking for a specific colour to do on a specific look.
9. What celebrity crush have you had?
-Have i had? What ever? How long do you have??? Starting from when? Thousands most likely.
10. Where do you live and why do you like to live there?
-I live in a little village just outside London, near Gatwick airport side. I like it here, its safe and close to so many things, But i’m not sure i could live here forever.
And 10 questions for everyone:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. If you could have any job in the world what job would it be?
3. If you won euromillions jackpot (min 13mil) what would you buy?
4. What’s your perfect Sunday?
5. Ice cream or sorbet?
6. North or South?
7. Best thing about Christmas?
8. Guilty pleasure?
9. Favorite piece of clothing/shoes/etc?
10. Any regrets or wishes from you past. Things you should have done but didn’t or wanted to?