‘Liebster is a German word for “most favourite” or “dearest”, and the award is for new bloggers with less than 200 followers.’
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
First, 11 things about me:
1. I’m a mix of Chinese and English.
2. I live in the UK just outside London.
3. I have OCD, and have done my whole life. it gets worse when I’m tired. But it’s also the reason I sometimes don’t post on time as the images are not the same on the nails.
4.I adore Hello Kitty and my family in Malaysia always send me hello kitty gifts.
5. My hair is to my waist and black and straight, do straight in fact. that I can’t curl it without it becoming straight in a few hours. the bottom 3 inches are also purple.
6. I only have 146 nail varnishes : (
7. I Xbox too much.
8. Despite having OCD my room is often a state to the point you can’t see the flier and have to just from the doorway to the bed.
9. I have a degree in theology. I loved my degree it was so fascinating to do.
10. im still hunting for that dream job that I can’t wait to do. but I don’t know what it is yet.
11. I want a Pomeranian! : D
11 questions from Polish Alcoholic:
1. If you could choose any job you want, regardless of your diplomas and experience, what would that be and why?
- I used to think it was game designer but now. I really don’t know. I’ve lost my way over the last couple on months. I loved doing my degree. perhaps a job on research or doing research for someone and I mean looking through old books research not cold calling market research.
2. What is your favorite beauty brand?
- For foundation then Mac as no other has ever matched my skin. as I’m Chinese it’s yellow based and most are pink based. for nail varnish. I have a lot of Rimmel and Barry M but the colours from O.P.I and china glaze are beautiful if not a tad expensive.
3. If you receive one million cash, how would you spend it?
- Pay off my student loads. and overdraft. pay off my parents debts if they have any. then….. but a car. and buy a modest flat or house depending on price. Treat my friends and family. Put the rest in a high apr account and wait may e taking a holiday each year.
4. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter and why?
- Fall or as we say. Autumn. I love the clothes! knee high boots long socks over tights. Layers!!!! and cold enough to wear layers but not cold enough that you have to wrap up like a polar bear.
5. What is your absolutely favorite food?
- Pau’s ideally kaya ones. om nom nom nom!!
6. If you had the option to change a part of your body what would you change and why?
- My tummy if it’s only one part. my whole body if I had the option. I’ve never liked my body there’s no such thing as a Favorite part for me it’s all just bad.
7. Red or white wine?
- I don’t actually drink wine. in fact I don’t drink often any more I did it all before and during uni. now it’s vodka though.
8. If you could make a wish, what would that be and why?
- that I figure out and get that perfect job that pays loads makes me happy and let’s me live my life.
9. What is the one thing that you cannot leave behind when you’re going away?
- my monkey…. this sounds off I think. when my little brother (now 22 and 6ft 2″) was born my parents gave me a toy monkey and said it was a gift from
him to say hello to his big sister. well I’m 25 now and it’s still in my bed and goes on my holidays. he may not come out of the bag but he’s always around. I’m quite a goofy person so I get away with it. not sure for how much longer though………
10. What beauty product is the #1 on your wishlist?
- it was holographic hero by Goss I spent 2 years trying to find it and everywhere said it was discontinued. until the other week when I got a message from my friend saying she’d found some so I jumped in the car and bought the only two bottles of it that were there!!! lol. so now… I guess it would be ….. Indian hair oil as I ran out of mine. once you have long hair you need to spoil it.
11. What is your biggest fear?
- failing in the eyes of everyone I care about.
1 questions for those who I’ve nominated:
1. Money no issue, what’s the one thing you’d like to do?
2. Most embarrassing story?
3. best memory?
4. If you were a super hero what would your super power be. and is it evil or good?
5. Favorite holiday season?
6. Do you have any addictions?
7. If you have to live with only one piece of make up for the rest of your life (in as many colours as you wish) what would it be and why?
8. What’s your poison?
9. Top 5 celebs you’d like to ‘meet up with’?
10. Favorite thing to relax to?
11. What made you decide blogging was for you and why this topic?
And the nominees are:
1. Crafty Little Baker
3. Coewless Polsih
4. Good Lack Nail
5. The lady Varnishes
6. Frivolous Monsters
7. Lovely Lacquer
8. Wonderful Wolf
9. Nail polish Galore
10. Clouds n cups
11. Wicked Nails
A big thanks to Polish Alcoholic for nominating me. this is my first award and I’m so excited to get one. I’m glad to know people like my blog. and I hope you’ll continue to like it.
Back to blogging me thinks!!
Jade aka me and jd